News & Analysis
Fearfully, the US Treasury's Secret, 75-Year-Old Fund and Its Dark History Has Been Exposed? ...
After months of work, the video series on the Treasury's Exchange Stabilization Fund is finally finished! Why you should watch these five videos: It is impossible to understand the world today without knowing what the ESF is and what it has been doing. Officially in charge of defending the dollar, the ESF is the government agency which controls the New York Fed, runs the CIA's black budget, and is the architect of the world's monetary system (IMF, World Bank, etc). ESF financing (through the OSS and then the CIA) built up the worldwide propaganda network which has so badly distorted history today (including erasing awareness of its existence from popular consciousness). It has been directly involved in virtually every major US fraud/scandal since its creation in 1934: the London gold pool, the Kennedy assassinations, Iran-Contra, CIA drug trafficking, HIV, and worse ... " – Market Skeptics
Dominant Social Theme: The US Government has taken over the world and the ESF has been its weapon of choice.
Free-Market Analysis: We're not sure who Eric deCarbonnel is, but he has posted five YouTube videos that contain extraordinary allegations about the US Government's Exchange Stabilization Fund. In aggregate, the series is called, "What I have been afraid to blog about: THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY."
We were made aware of the series just last night by a considerate feedbacker who was puzzled by them. We used Google to find out about Mr. deCarbonnel, whose ESF thesis has been covered by GATA, where he contributes. He also contributes to some other alternative media websites and has received coverage there and elsewhere.
The videos don't seem to have made a wide stir as of yet (not that we could tell, anyhow). But they are certainly interesting. Having listened to all five presentations, we will try to provide an analysis of what we might call "holistic" journalism, where someone tries to put a lot of different facts together to create a scenario not previously well known.
You might call him a practitioner of conspiratorial or directed history. Perhaps that's why we're drawn to it. Many of the problems of the modern world can be traced to the ESF, according to Mr. deCarbonnel. He proceeds to make the case for his argument in over an hour of insights and detail.
We have been reading and writing about the New World Order for decades but the information presented by deCarbonnel seems, in some ways, new to us. (That doesn't mean it's accurate, of course.) We would be remiss in not making the following point: According to Mr. deCarbonnel, he is also related to Frank Vanderlip, one of the founders of the US Federal Reserve system, so the series of videos can also be seen in some way, perhaps, as a defense of Vanderlip and private banking.
Anyway, let's jump in. We will try to summarize Mr. deCarbonnel's argument for those who don't have the time or patience to sit through all five videos. Here are his arguments (buttressed, to be sure, by a plethora of historical sources) in approximate order in bullet points:
• The ESF was created WITHOUT OVERSIGHT by Congress in the 1930s to ensure support of the dollar. It has done a lousy job of what it was supposed to do, as the dollar has lost almost all its value.
• The ESF was put in the hands of the head of the US Treasury and the US Treasurer has absolute power to do what he wants with the fund.
• As a result, the ESF has acted as a giant slush fund that has funded the growth of the American Empire over the past century – against the will of both Congress and many bankers in private industry.
• The ESF also effectively runs the US Federal Reserve and tells the New York Fed what to do. It does this because it is responsible for stabilizing the dollar and implementing policies that are in the national interest.
• The ESF leaves few traces of its activities, as Congress mandated that it must conduct its affairs without oversight. Thus, dissembling is part of its mandate. Its bureaucracy lies as a matter of policy.
• The ESF was responsible for Project Mockingbird, apparently ongoing still today, and places many of America's top journos under the control of the CIA. The publishing industry – with a special emphasis on books about politics and American foreign policy – is an especially large part of this false flag operation. Books are seen as a key to controlling the American intelligentsia. The Internet has partially broken the promotional chokehold of Mockingbird.
• The ESF is legally MANDATED to lie, which is why even an audit of the Fed will not reveal the true nature of what has taken place in the US and the world in the past 100 years. The Fed and the ESF are symbiotic, but the ESF is in charge.
• In order to prop up the dollar, and to protect the interests of the US, the ESF has performed an enormous number of illegal tasks. It does so with maximum anonymity and without oversight of the rest of the executive branch or the Treasury itself.
• The ESF, through then-Treasury Secretary Harry Dexter White, virtually created the modern money system, including the IMF and World Bank. Today, the ESF is responsible for most of the rapine of the modern world's developing countries, as described in John Perkins's book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.
• John F. Kennedy was ready to expose the ESF and its dark deeds and to create a new, non Bretton-Woods financial system, which is why he was murdered by a "magic bullet." Later on, his brother was murdered for the same reason.
• The ESF, thus empowered, has continually and energetically bankrupted the US in order to save it.
• It has disposed of much if not all of the nation's gold supply.
• It used its secret funds to first create the CIA and then to fund its cover operations, including destabilization of democracies around the world.
• It has demanded enormous amounts of money printing from the Fed to prop up the US economy, the dollar and its illegal operations.
• It has coerced the Japanese, Chinese and others into buying dollars to mop up "inflation." (Ed.: He means "price inflation" actually.)
• It has sanctioned and created drug addiction in the US to "dollarize" the rest of the world. It has done so by imposing money-laundering regulations on banks that force drug dealers to export, via smuggling, tens and hundreds of billions of physical dollars out of the US.
• It has created a sophisticated forgery apparatus to ensure that the dollars do not flow back into the US, creating inflation. These dollars are apparently being printing by the US Treasury at a loss, but are the same as regular dollars in almost all ways. As a result, foreigners are afraid to bring their dollars back into the US for fear they will be confiscated as counterfeit.
• Because there are so many drugs flowing into the US, especially heroin and cocaine, people are dying of drug use in record numbers. As a result of these deaths, the ESF created the fiction of AIDS. It is still the accepted explanation for the deaths of millions, but there is no explanation for why the "virus" is found equally in men and women, although the deaths have been predominantly gay men who, especially in the 1980s, were apparently aggressive abusers of powerful drugs that depress the immune system. African statistics showing AIDS deaths are merely made up and not to be trusted.
• In order to keep the supply of dollars flowing out of the US, and to continue to fund illicit activities, the ESF has been responsible for wars as well as for covert and illicit assassinations and destabilizations. It was, for instance, responsible for the war in Afghanistan. The Taliban had begun eradicating poppy fields and this could not be tolerated, as the supply of heroin worldwide was plunging. Today, the CIA and US military guard the Afghan poppy fields and heroin production is heading toward peak supply.
• ESF manipulations have resulted in global "blowback." The dollar is in ruins. The ESF and its enablers are becoming unglued. Even Alan Greenspan has begun to admit the fraud that surrounds the ESF.
• As the ESF and the dollar itself has operated as a kind of Ponzi scheme and like all Ponzi schemes has fostered misinformation and disinformation. One of the most pervasive of these "tales" is that the world is run by an elite group of individuals intent on creating a New World Order. Even journalists who believe they are working for this group are being misled. The New World Order is nothing but a beard for the world's real power, which is the ESF and its enablers and associates.
• In reality, those who are responsible for the Ponzi scheme, bankers and government officials alike, are culpable. Mr. deCarbonnel says that they have no idea of what is about to happen to them. Hundreds of millions who have been defrauded by the ESF Ponzi scheme and all its ramifications are likely to be merciless when it comes to light. Justice will winnow those involved with special vehemence.
OK. Having summarized these arguments (we tried to hit the highlights, though doubtless we have left out some points), we will try to anticipate the arguments of cynics as well (too many of whom congregate here, for some reason).
These cynics, especially if they have listened to Mr. deCarbonnel's entire exegesis will make several points, the main point being that it is somehow a "limited hangout" in which a submerged "piece of the puzzle" has been presented as the mechanism for the Way the World Works.
The argument will be made that the REAL elites are preparing for a century's worth of malfeasance to come to light and that exposes such as deCarbonnel's provide a foretaste (perhaps a controllable one) of what will dominate the news over the coming months and years.
The main argument will be that by denying the existence of a New World Order, Mr. deCarbonnel is shifting the responsibility from where it belongs to the ESF. In other words, there is a coterie of what we call the Anglosphere power elite and it DOES make decisions. The ESF is merely another tool in an arsenal of weapons that have been employed to dominate the world.
Such cynics as we have described will claim that deCarbonnel's expose is really another way of hiding what is actually taking place and of making sure the "finger of blame" gets pointed at a free-floating American evolutionary (bureaucratic) system and its enablers rather than at the REAL controllers residing historically in the City of London and elsewhere.
These cynics might also argue (full confession: we have in the past) that the footsteps of the French Revolution are echoing more and more loudly as such exposes as deCarbonnel presents continue to find their way to the popular media. It will be argued that the same thing happened in the 1930s during the Pecora Hearings where the modern regulatory state's bureaucratic apparatus was falsely erected and Wall Street was made into a convenient scapegoat for corruption that went far higher.
Conclusion: Whatever one thinks of Mr. deCarbonnel's point of view (we're not endorsing it, merely presenting it), his perspective regarding the ESF is intriguing, and he seems to us a passionate financial journalist in the modern Western tradition. He states at one point that his expose – and others – could not have found their way to the public forum without the Internet, which Mockingbird still does not control. In providing this interesting group of videos to the general public via YouTube, deCarbonnel seems to be providing proof of his point of view.
Posted by amanfromMars on 12/13/11 09:48 AM
Quite so, DB.
And the following sort of shenanigans, which will be spectacularly counterproductive and ineffective ... ...
Click to view link ... ...
can be expected to be tried by incumbent monied entities/cloistered clubs/worshipful lodges/call them what you will, to try and prevent the free flow of information which would formally have been rendered and classified, top secret and sensitive compartmented intelligence ... ...
as the present system is reverse engineered and deep packet inspected to expose its blunt instruments of power which really have no fine controls at all.
CyberSpace is a new field of Intelligence which does not suffer from fools engaged in protecting dumb earthly possessions and artificial positions of power which need to buy in intelligence to stay in power ... ... .. although that is the only way in which those failed leaderships can now hope to be remain relevant, with their funding of new champions who would ensure their safety and seamless morph into a new diaspora.
One imagines that they would see the sense in such an arrangement, but the stupidity and arrogance of Man knows no bounds, and appears to be the more marked the higher one goes up the command and control chain, and thus can one fully expect more than just a few surprising, surprised casualties who will not survive the adjustments. So be it. Allahu Akbar as they say. Oy Vey.
Posted by amanfromMars on 12/13/11 10:56 AM
Oh... . and here is another string to add to bow, posted below ... .. Click to view link
Virtual Grooming is the new Post Modern Brainwashing Rage with a Spook on every page?
Posted by Abu Aardvark on 12/13/11 11:13 AM
Now let's go aerial ...
"Police employ Predator drone spy planes on home front - Armed with a search warrant, Nelson County Sheriff Kelly Janke went looking for six missing cows on the Brossart family farm in the early evening of June 23. Three men brandishing rifles chased him off, he said.
Janke knew the gunmen could be anywhere on the 3,000-acre spread in eastern North Dakota. Fearful of an armed standoff, he called in reinforcements from the state Highway Patrol, a regional SWAT team, a bomb squad, ambulances and deputy sheriffs from three other counties.
He also called in a Predator B drone.
As the unmanned aircraft circled 2 miles overhead the next morning, sophisticated sensors under the nose helped pinpoint the three suspects and showed they were unarmed. Police rushed in and made the first known arrests of U.S. citizens with help from a Predator, the spy drone that has helped revolutionize modern warfare.
But that was just the start. Local police say they have used two unarmed Predators based at Grand Forks Air Force Base to fly at least two dozen surveillance flights since June. The FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration have used Predators for other domestic investigations, officials said.
In an interview, Michael C. Kostelnik, a retired Air Force general who heads the office that supervises the drones, said Predators are flown "in many areas around the country, not only for federal operators, but also for state and local law enforcement and emergency responders in times of crisis."
Macki, head of the regional SWAT team, decided drones were ideal for spotting suspects in the vast prairie, where grassy plains stretch to the horizon except for trees planted to stem erosion from the winds.
"Anything where we need an advantage, we try to give them a call," said Macki, who declined to specify how often or where he has used the Predators. "We are very fortunate to have them in our area willing to assist us."
The first known use was June 23 after Janke drove up to the Brossart farm with a search warrant for cattle that supposedly had strayed from a neighboring ranch. The sheriff says he was ordered off the property at gunpoint.
The six adult Brossarts allegedly belonged to the Sovereign Citizen Movement, an antigovernment group that the FBI considers extremist and violent. The family had repeated run-ins with local police, including the arrest of two family members earlier that day arising from their clash with a deputy over the cattle.
Janke requested help from the drone unit, explaining that an armed standoff was underway. A Predator was flying back from a routine 10-hour patrol along the Canadian border from North Dakota to Montana. It carried extra fuel, so a pilot sitting in a trailer in Grand Forks turned the aircraft south to fly over the farm, about 60 miles from the border.
For four hours, the Predator circled 10,000 feet above the farm. Parked on a nearby road, Janke and the other officers watched live drone video and thermal images of Alex, Thomas and Jacob Brossart - and their mother, Susan - on a hand-held device with a 4-inch screen.
The glowing green images showed people carrying what appeared to be long rifles moving behind farm equipment and other barriers. The sheriff feared they were preparing an ambush, and he decided to withdraw until daybreak. The Predator flew back to its hangar.
At 7 a.m. the next day, the Predator launched again and flew back to the farm. The drone crew was determined to help avoid a bloody confrontation. No one wanted another Ruby Ridge, the 1992 shootout between the FBI and a family in rural Idaho that killed a 14-year-old boy, a woman and a deputy U.S. marshal.
This time, Janke watched the live Predator feed from his office computer, using a password-protected government website called Big Pipe.
Around 10 a.m., the video showed the three Brossart brothers riding all-terrain vehicles toward a decommissioned Minuteman ballistic missile site at the edge of their property. The sensor operator in Grand Forks switched to thermal mode, and the image indicated the three men were unarmed.
Janke signaled the SWAT team to move in and make the arrests. No shots were fired"
Click to view link
Posted by dimitri on 12/13/11 11:39 AM
So when will Ron Paul mention the ESF with the same frequency that he mentions the Fed?
Reply from The Daily Bell
Posted by Abu Aardvark on 12/13/11 11:52 AM
Last time I looked ... Ron Paul was dismantling Newt Gingrich, And, boy, that's a beating ...
Click to view link
... Ingo Bischoff, are you there?
Posted by Jean on 12/13/11 12:02 PM
Please check out this link to a breaking story: CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny
The URL: Click to view link
Filled with facts!!!!
Posted by memewatchers.com on 12/13/11 01:00 PM
Yeah, I'm in the 'sounds like a limited hangout' crowd. Of course I do not doubt that the government's ESF is the organization that does business with the FED, to complete the mercantalist handshake. Can't have the Pres, Senators, or Congressman signing off on multi-trillion dollar under the table scams.
Posted by SoCal fellow on 12/13/11 01:02 PM
I watched Eric's videos when they first came out. I found them convincing (so I gave him a modest donation). Initially, I was annoyed by his defense of private banks, but quickly got over it. There are disagreements and factions in all groups, so it is believable that some bankers want profits no matter the cost while other bankers want profits without destroying the host (U.S. and its citizens).
Thank you for your summary of Eric's videos, and for bringing them to light for others.
It is amazing the treasonous acts that have been perpetrated by our government officials. 'From Major Jordan's Diaries' (1952, cited in 'The Controversy of Zion') documents the shipping to the USSR of uranium, blueprints, and other materials for the making of the atomic bomb beginning in 1942. And, he documents the shipping of plates, ink, and paper for printing of dollars by the USSR, too.
Click to view link
Thankfully, Americans are waking up, slowly but surely: "... An overwhelming 64 percent of people surveyed said big government was the biggest threat to the country, compared to just 26 percent who said big business is their gravest concern and 8 percent who picked big labor... "
Click to view link
Posted by Danny B on 12/13/11 01:03 PM
Oh Great Bell, there is a subject that deserves your attention. In America, every GOV entity is required to submit a Comprehensive annual financial report. There has been great research showing that GOV is squirreling away a LOT of money.
Click to view link
A few years ago, Orange county was in financial trouble an demanded more taxes. Someone got up at a meeting and showed that O.C. had huge investments that were never mentioned.
During the big budget battle in Wisconsin, it was proclaimed that the state had no money.
Someone posted a link to their CAFR page. It showed billions $
I went there a few days later and the page had been removed from the state GOV site.
Reportedly, the Bank of New Mellon is trading accounts of hundreds of $ trillions for the FED GOV. It would appear that all these assets are to be reserved for GOV and can't be used for the plebes. After all, the bees have to be kept busy.
Since sovereign default is the soup du jour, I believe that sovereign assets need a good exposure. I wouldn't be at all surprised if everything claimed about the ESF is true.
Posted by amanfromMars on 12/13/11 01:06 PM
Err ... ... on watching that classy "The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its latest ad, 'Selling Access', another two-minute web video aimed at former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, calling him out as a corrupt Washington insider who got rich through influence-peddling." ... ... and thanks for that heads up, Abu Aardvark ... . I noticed this comment by WasabiMeal on the thread below the video.
'See, when I smoked pot it was illegal, but not immoral,' Gingrich reportedly told Wall Street Journal reporter Hilary Stout in 1996. 'Now, it is illegal AND immoral. The law didn't change, only the morality… That's why you get to go to jail and I don't.' - Newt Gingrich on proposing the death? penalty for marijuana possession.
Does anyone know if it is true that Newt Gingrich proposed the death? penalty for marijuana possession, as I cannot believe anyone can be so stupid as to imagine that that is a good thing, and if it is true, then Newt just aint got what it takes to be POTUS and quite why he is in public office, apart from the milking of money from fools looking for favours apparently, is beyond me for it reflects very badly indeed upon the people who allow it to happen.
Posted by SoCal fellow on 12/13/11 01:13 PM
Ron Paul's chances of winning grow every day. If I were him, I would lay low on the inflammatory truths (9/11 inside job, true role of ESF, existence FEMA concentration camps), while using 'End the Fed' as a reasonable stand-in/proxy during the interim.
To defeat the ESF, it seems to me that you just need: (1) competing currencies -- the dollar would be toast in competition with gold and silver -- and (2) to end the drug wars; no more stupendous off-the-books profits to feed the machine. Bringing the troops home will help, too: no more protection of the poppy fields, and let the Taliban shut them down.
So, there is no need to talk about the ESF, now, and to give the weakstream media more ammunition to attack Ron Paul. Ron Paul's election and platform will end it indirectly, seems to me, and quickly.
Posted by amanfromMars on 12/13/11 01:23 PM
I don't know why, but the question mark after death and before penalty was not in either the quote on the video web page nor in the text which I used to present it on this thread. ... ... Posted by amanfromMars on 12/13/11 01:06 PM
Must be a strange glitch in the DB forum software ... ... .. and how very convenient it is too, to help highlight the significance and possibilities and pitfalls in this medium as was being discussed in the first three comments on this thread.
Posted by budwood on 12/13/11 02:03 PM
We, collectively, know almost nothing about what is taking place in world conspiracies. There are simply too many people who have never grown into mature adults, who are pulling governmental strings and arranging secret deals. And we probably can't know because the implied (probable) corruption is too big to comprehend.
It is highly unfortunate that people in general (including myself) are so naive and easily led. We could have a veritable "heaven on earth" if there were less sociopaths (estimated at 4% of populations) and more working (productive) people. But it's obvious that sociopaths have the temperaments to grab most leadership opportunities.
When the Internet is effectively shut-down, any chance that there will be any improvement in various controlling situations will be close to nil.
Reply from The Daily Bell
Budwood, you are a "gloomy gus."
Posted by DonnaMatrix on 12/13/11 02:19 PM
wow. just finished watching videos. amazing. thought there must be something like this. ignorance is bliss, therefore I am not very happy.
Posted by HugoHolland on 12/13/11 02:23 PM
I seen this video series when the appeared. I recognise the feelings you express. So I went to look on the web. The critique written by 'Silver Shield' is, in my opinion, a very good one. You can find it here; http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=4587
My favorite sentence of critique piece is; 'Just like the Zeitgeist, this video series gives you 90% truth to push the big lie'
Reply from The Daily Bell
Thanks, Hugo. He makes many of the same points we mentioned!
Posted by DonnaMatrix on 12/13/11 02:23 PM
curiously the BIS is not mentioned in the videos... .. I wonder why not.
Posted by Silver Shield on 12/13/11 02:36 PM
I wrote a stinging critique of this video propaganda a few months ago...
"Just like the Zeitgeist, this video series gives you 90% truth to push the big lie. The Zeitgeist movie, when you get down to it, is promoting a new form of collectivism and not the free market Republic our founders fought for. This video series on the ESF brings a lot of great ideas to the forefront, but leaves the who is responsible for the massive Ponzi scheme that is about to collapse.
Finally, it becomes clear why all of these deceptions to divert the attention from the 'who' into the 'how.' Eric says that Frank Vanderlipp is his grandfather. Frank Vanderlipp was one of the masterminds that created the Federal Reserve on Jekyll Island. He claims that Frank Vanderlipp campaigned against the creation of the Federal Reserve. That was a carefully thought out tactic to sucker the Government to slit it's own throat and give the power to the bankers."
More at the link or if you guys would like to post the whole article with a link to the source that is good with me.
Reply from The Daily Bell
We just finished commenting on your review! Very good! We recommend it.
Here is the link to the article (mentioned below on this thread as well.
We also just sent you an email ...
Posted by EdwardUlyssesCate on 12/13/11 02:42 PM
The true common denominator to all "conspiracy theories", including my own Click to view link website, is the financial sociopath. 99% of the population ends up controlled by 1% (or less), simply because the 99% doesn't understand nor can identify a sociopath. They can't believe anyone could or would behave in that manner.
In Snakes in Suits, the author attempts this definition, which works for me: sociopaths are "intraspecies predators who use charm, manipulation, intimidation, and violence to control others and to satisfy their own selfish needs. Lacking in conscience and in feelings for others, they cold-bloodedly take what they want and do as they please, violating social norms and expectations without the slightest sense of guilt or regret."
Sociopaths are the problem, not their organizations. Identifying sociopaths BEFORE they do their damage is difficult in both your personal circles and business circles. MF Global had Corzine; Enron had Ken Lay; and so on. When a sociopath finally gets financed and control of any organization, here comes "control fraud."
In a life or death situation, a non-sociopath usually loses because they didn't take action soon enough. The delay is caused by their own conscience and empathy. They didn't realize the other person is already "dead" and therefore has no empathy nor conscience slowing their actions.
It is most important not to focus just on institutions, accusing this group or that group, because the snakes will slither out and into another group.
Posted by SoCal fellow on 12/13/11 03:19 PM
Thanks, Jean, for the link. Wow, what an interview with Mr. Fulford!
I hope that he is correct, that the military is actively fighting the cabal's plans for WWIII and internment of Americans.
Posted by davidbruce on 12/13/11 03:49 PM
You, like many people, don't get it. The Sociopathic gene is the reason mankind is still here.